My Music, My Life

Thursday, July 28, 2011

28072011: The bbad day...

Greetings, guys. Today I am very2 disappointed to myself... Earlier today I woke up a little bit late for the class... But that's not the big deal coz I'm always wake up at 0630 hrs... (= =")

And this morning I have a presentation for Language Development. I tell you what, honestly I am TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT PRESENTATION and I did some last-minute revisions with my colleagues. And I think you will know what happened next... I don't want to remember it... It was so shameful!!! Damn it!

On the afternoon my friends told me that we have to move to another hostel block which is almost 500 m from our block. OMG!!! So, tonight we have to pack all our stuffs and tomorrow, we have to bring all of our things there! So tiring...

Ok lah, that's all for now. Bubye...

No comments:

Post a Comment